Friday, October 9, 2009

Too Tired to Read and First GrandDuggar

This is a shock. I read all of the time but right now I'm babysitting and the little girl is aslepp but I'm afraid if I read anymore, I'm going to fall asleep.
About reading...does anybody hate it when your teachers give you something to read. They say that our generation doesn't read enough but I do all the time and most of the time I don't like the books I'm supposed to read. This semesters books were Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl, Scarlett Letter, and Mobdy Dick. They have all been okay but they are not my favorite. But I have to read them so I'll do it.
So the first grandduggar was born. Hehe, I love to say grandduggar it makes me giggle. Anyway, Mackynzie Renee Duggar was born to Josh and Anna Duggar last night, October 8, 2009. I am so excited, I love this family, they're amazing.
Well I will quit boring you guys and go back to watching the Food Network and debate on whether or not I want to make the pizza recipe that Paris put up on her blog: parisquinnmonroe.blogspot.com. Go check it out.

Until Next Time.....Don't Underestimate the Pinkness

0 comments: