Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Katie and Karleigh's New V-Log

Okay these girls are amazing!!! They always have the best v-logs, and I am not the one to watch v-logs on Youtube. Normally v-logs just bore me but these girls are always entertaining to watch. In their newest v-log they talk about JONAS, (which I feel bad because I haven't seen it yet, but it is on my DVR) they talk about Taylena. I agree with both of them, they do look really cute together, but it is not something I thought was going to happen. It is so random. They also talk about Taylor Swift's new music video for You Belong With Me, featuring Lucas Till as the football player. Lucas is so cute and so is this music video, I just downloaded it to my iPod so I can watch it over and over again.

The Bahamas.....you girls are so lucky for two reasons. 1. you get to go to the Bahamas, and 2. you get to see the Jonas Brothers. I was unable to get tickets to their upcoming tour and I have seen them once on both of their headlining tours. I get to see Demi so I am excited to see that.

And last but not least, Katie's new car. It is so cute Katie, you are lucky to get such a cute (and clean) car. hehe.

Well that's all for now.
Love's ya'll.....
Until Next Time....Don't Underestimate the Pinkness!!!

0 comments: