His cd, is my latest review. I just bought it even though it probably came out a while ago. The reason I bought it was because I am seeing him on tour this summer with Demi Lovato. I am so excited to see her. Anyways, I bought his cd so I can learn some of his songs before the concert because I hate to go to concerts and not know the songs they are singing. I do have to say that he was not my favorite when he was on American Idol, but his cd is pretty darn good. I love Tough My Hand, which is his lastest single as far as I know, I haven't seen the music video yet.
For those of you who haven't gone out to buy his cd, go buy it, or ask for it for birthdays or whatever.
Well I must go now, history studying awaits.
Loves ya'll.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
David Archuleta
Posted by AmazinglyPink at 6:34 PM
Labels: David Archuleta, Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment